Friday, November 15, 2013

Remix "Storytelling through Photography”


My classmate’s original canvas was “Storytelling through Photography”, but after the remix, I changed it into storytelling in music. I applied three Toy Story songs that use expression and phrasing within the song to show that they understand how it can relate to storytelling. Also I added another picture that contains expression marks that show what each symbols represents, because other pictures are the Toy Story music scores that provide with expression marks. I think having this will help the students understand the use of dynamic phrases. In music, there are varieties of ways that can tell a story; which are used expression marks in the music scores that show the character’s emotions and use phrasing to complete the sentence. I have added two different videos using the same songs, the difference is to allow the students to compare and contrast on how the music is phrasing when there is a live performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment